Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lokigui's "Acoustic Dancer"

Nov 5 podcast

I have been writing recording in the rough and modifying my songs for a while now. I expect to be in the recording studio around Samhain time and finished by Midsummer. This is my first pod cast featuring songs that will be on my upcoming CD Acoustic Dancer. I came across a few Pagan pod casts and felt I would give it a try. I introduce the CD with a melody line from Slayer “Dead Mans Mask" under my spoken word. This song is consistent throughout the podcast. First song is Inclement Weather, Second is a song called Pixie O’ I wrote it for my friend Jacqueline who is a Fairy a delightful Fairy. The third song is called “Green Man” which will be featured in an upcoming documentary called “Pagans”. The song is a circle chant. Fourth on the play list is a song featuring my band Triskalia. This song was one of the first songs I wrote. It was significant for me when I wrote it and continues today to be a valid feeling about the Craft. It is called Maiden Mother Crone. It is a worship song for the triple Goddess. I hope that you enjoy this podcast and do feel free to share it with others if you are so inclined.

I very much would like to hear any comments you might have by signing my Guestbook.

http://books.dreambook.com/lokigui/jason.sign.html

BB lokigui. Recorded: November 4, 2005 Montreal CanadaGuests/Players: Lokigui vocals guitars.
Triskalia on Maiden Mother Crone.

Technical Notes: Mixcraft software & computer soundcard.